KIM HIN CERAMIC (SEREMBAN) SDN BHD has a few vacancies as below:
1. Responsible to promote the Company's products and specifications to architects, consultants and property developers
2. Responsible to ensure the architects, consultants and property developers are kept abreast with the Company's new products through regular sales and technical presentations
3. Responsible to assist in the implementation of sales strategies in various market segments
4. Responsible to maintain healthy work relationship with the existing customers and continue to develop new local sales market
5. Responsible to provide sales support to the dealers and distributors
6. Responsible to attend to customers' complaints
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Those with sales of ceramic tiles industry or specifying building materials have added advantage.
Proficient in both oral and written English and Bahasa Melayu. Ability to converse or write in other languages like Mandarin/ Cantonese or other dialects is an added advantage.
Self motivated, result-oriented, energetic, presentable and able to work independently
Result oriented and aggressive in achieving sales targets
Possess own transport and wiling to travel.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
TECHNICAL OFFICER (R&D)
Responsible to assist the Technical Manager in the R&D and quality assurance of raw materials and other related materials.
The responsibilities are inclusive of but not limited to the followings:-
To ensure smooth running of the laboratory operations and maintenance
To ensure the tests are carried out to ensure the Coefficient of Expansion (COE) is according to the specifications for Body, Engobe and Glaze
To work closely with the Production Team to ensure effective and efficient process control
Candidates must posses at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Material Science/ Chemical Engineering or equivalent
At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for the position. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Demonstrates good analytical and presentation skills
Demonstrates the ability to interact effectively and efficiently with a wide range of colleagues throughout the organization
Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
Interested applicants, please send resume to :
KIM HIN CERAMIC (SEREMBAN) SDN BHD (165662-H)
Address: Lot 10807, Tuanku Jaafar Industrial Estate, P.O.Box 171, 70720 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.