KJM ALUMINIUM CAN SDN BHD
We are a leading packaging solution provider in the region and are one of the few companies who have the capabilities to implement packaging solution that deliver freshness, convenience and security for food and consumer products.
Due to our rapid expansion, we seek talented and dynamic individuals with credentials and personality to join us for the following position in our operation in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.
· To assist in implementing HR policies.
· To ensure staff disciplinary, grievances issues are handled in conformity within Company Policy as well as Employment Act and Industrial Relation Act.
· Work closely with Head of Department to establish personal development program and arrange training program accordingly.
· Other HR tasks as assigned by superior from time to time.
· Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Degree in Human Resources Management.
· At least 5 years related working experience.
· Well versed with Employment Act & Industrial Relation Act.
· Good communication skill in English & Malay both verbal & written.
Interested candidate are invited to apply via email (email@example.com) and attach with details resume, stating current and expected salary. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.